Our Project Management teams work closely with and on behalf of our clients to ensure the on-time, on-budget, high quality completion of a design and construction project. We actively lead a project and support the owner from preliminary planning and design through construction and project close-out with a focus on three core priorities: schedule, cost and quality.
When an owner brings us in at the very beginning, we can help hire the architect, procure additional services, oversee budgets and schedules, and provide onsite representation with keen eyes and ears on every aspect of the design and construction. Our decades of expertise and attention to detail at every stage of a project allow the owner to concentrate on other priorities and job responsibilities. We’ll ask the right questions, help determine the best delivery methods, provide solid recommendations, report on progress and decision points, and bring in additional services and reviews when required.
We are experts in the oversite and management of construction, and we’ll bring a deep bench of talent and expertise to make the owner’s vision a reality.
Our project management services include:
- Owner’s representation and project management
- Project budgeting and budget management
- Project scheduling and schedule management
- Value management
- Cost estimating
- Consultant and contractor selection and coordination
- Procurement and contracting
- Preliminary planning and feasibility
- Design and construction documentation and review
- Sustainable design initiatives, stretch code, LEED, CHPS, and Passive House
- Codes and regulations review
- Preconstruction services
- Construction monitoring and field management
- Project closeout, post-occupancy review and post-construction services
- Funding consultation and facilitation