Ubungo Tanzania Emergency Gas Turbine Power Plant
CHA was appointed as owner's engineer/advisor for the fast track procurement and installation of a power plant consisting of two new GE LM6000 gas turbine generators to supply power to the Tanzania power grid.
- Preparation of technical sections of the turnkey bid specifications and technical assistance in bid selection
- Determination of high voltage utility interconnection and protection requirements
- Preparation of preliminary site layout drawings
- Review and evaluation of turnkey bids
- Reviews during contract stage of the contractor's documentation including piping and instrument diagrams and general arrangement drawings
- Review of performance test procedures and provision of independent assessment of test performance results