Direct Energy/XNG -- Little Falls, New York
CHA completed construction management of a compressed natural gas (CNG) facility, including gas metering, regulation, and compression in Little Falls, NY. The facility takes transmission pressure gas from the Iroquois Gas Pipeline (1,000 psig) and pressurizes it to 4,000 psig for storage and distribution in road-going truck and trailers.
Source Pipeline: Iroquois Transmission Pipeline (MAOP 1440 psig).
- Inlet pressure: 800 to 1100 psig
- Outlet pressure: 4000 to 5000 psig
- Design flow rate: 1,320 MCFH
Services Provided by CHA:
- On-site Construction Management
- Contractor Bidding and Technical Bid Evaluation
- Procurement Management for Owner-provided Equipment
- Construction Planning, Reporting and Web-based Documentation
- Management of Site Clarifications, Requests for Information (RFI) and Technical Issues
- Focal Point for Site 3rd Party Contractors, Utility Services, Inspections, and QA/QC Witness
- Commercial and Change Order Management
- Contract Interpretation and Dispute Resolution