Environmental Compliance Services
CHA was first retained by Solvents and Petroleum Service, Inc. (SPS) in 1999 to provide various environmental services at their RCRA facility. We have continuously worked for SPS since that time. SPS is a manufacturer and direct supplier of chemical products for the automotive, manufacturing, HVAC, and natural gas industries. SPS holds a permit under 6 NYCRR Part 373 by the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (NYSDEC) that allows them to handle and store various hazardous waste, non-hazardous waste, and universal waste streams at their facility.
CHA has performed numerous environmental services for the SPS facility, including an RCRA Facility Investigation (RFI) and a corrective measures study. We have assisted with certification of facility components for permit compliance as well as decommissioning of certain facilities; preparation of a site sampling and analysis plan; routine groundwater monitoring and reporting; and oversight of well installation, repair and maintenance. Additionally, CHA has developed spill prevention control and countermeasure plans (SPCC) and spill prevention reports (SPR) for their main facility and satellite facilities. We have also assisted with negotiating reductions in site monitoring frequency.
- RCRA Facility Investigation (RFI)
- Corrective Measures Study
- Permit Compliance Assistance and Certifications
- Preparation of a Sampling and Analysis Plan
- Routine Groundwater Monitoring and Reporting to NYSDEC
- Negotiations with NYSDEC to Reduce Groundwater Monitoring Frequency
- Oversight of Well Installation, Repair and Maintenance
- Preparation of Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
- Preparation of Spill Prevention Reports (SPR)