For nearly 70 years, CHA has been trusted by governments to design and create resilient infrastructure and buildings. We understand the public sector—the responsibility and accountability that comes with public funding and the obligation to develop a more sustainable world with every project we undertake. Our strength is our people who provide exceptional value to our clients and their constituents. Our public projects are designed to responsibly serve taxpayers from modern structures to innovative renovations that fit modern interiors and building systems into fine old frames.
We have a deep bench of expertise and can quickly mobilize resources to deliver a multitude of services to meet the needs of state agencies, public authorities, and municipal governments.
With decades of experience in the public sector, CHA understands the many stakeholders and complexity of navigating public authorities, state agencies, and municipalities of all sizes. We bring great insight and solutions to the evolving challenges our governments are facing.– Erin Crotty, Government National Market Director
- Aviation – Airside, Landside, Facilities, Airport Planning, Environmental Services, Construction Administration and Observation
- Transportation – Bridges, Highways, Rail/Transit, Traffic, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
- Water Resources – Wastewater, Water Supply, CSO/Stormwater
- Building Design – Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Life Safety and Security
- Land Development – Site Design, Landscape Architecture, Municipal Engineering and Planning
- Project Management/Construction Management – Owner’s Representation, Cost Estimating
- Sports – Planning, Permitting, Architecture, Design, Budgeting and Scheduling, Construction Management, Design/Build
- Advanced Energy and Manufacturing – District Energy/Power, Thermal Generation, Manufacturing, Environmental
- Asset Management – Buildings, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure
- Utility Infrastructure – Electric Distribution, Electric Transmission, Substation Services, Gas Delivery
Regional Market Leaders
Rich Amadon Andy Hahn Jason Dickerson Northeast Market Segment Leader Midwest Market Segment Leader Southeast Market Segment Leader