Join us for a comprehensive look at compressed air systems, management best practices, and how to more efficiently utilize compressed air energy for your business.
In the U.S., compressed air systems account for $1.5 billion per year in energy costs. Optimization of compressed air systems can provide energy efficiency improvements averaging 20-50%, and as high as 80% in some cases.
The Fundamentals course is designed for plant engineers, maintenance supervisors, and other personnel responsible for compressed air systems in industrial settings.Learn how to:
- Improve system efficiency and reliability
- Calculate compressed air energy costs
- Establish a baseline against which to measure performance improvements
- Find and repair leaks
- Establish a leak prevention program
- Improve overall productivity and profitability
November 1, 2018 Registration Deadline: Wed. October 24 Location:
- Larkin Building, Barton Room
- 726 Exchange Street, Suite 825
- Buffalo, NY 14210
- 7:45am - 8:00am Registration
- 8:00am - 5:00pm Training
- Lunch will be provided
Registrants will receive Compressed Air Fundamentals and Best Practices manuals the day of the training. Continuing Education Credits (0.7) will also be available.
Seating will be limited.
Register today at: https://www.chacompanies.com/marketing/cac/