Putting your project on the right track
Fast-track schedules often drive capital improvement and maintenance projects in the railroad industry. CHA's railroad engineering and planning professionals understand the critical issues that drive this time-sensitive, cost-driven business sector.
Taking a "hands-on" approach
Our certified rail staff provides "hands-on" experience in track, bridge and signal inspection, planning, design and construction support services for large scale rehabilitation, reconstruction, and capital improvement projects.
Project management you can count on
Typical rail projects involve extensive coordination with railroad personnel, public agencies, utilities, and local municipalities. With over 50 years of experience managing projects that involve multiple agencies, CHA is the right choice for getting your job done on time and within budget.
Our services include:
- Planning & Feasibility Studies
- Track Inspection & Design
- Rail Yard & Terminal Design
- Maintenance Facility Layout & Design
- Bridge Inspection & Design
- Grade Crossing & Signal System Design
- Intermodal & Transload Facility Design
- Passenger Station Planning & Design
- Environmental Services
- Survey & Construction Support