Balancing innovative design with fiscal responsibility
CHA has a wide variety of experience designing building systems for government, educational, commercial and institutional facilities, where the ability to balance innovative design with fiscal responsibility is critical. We offer a full range of mechanical, electrical, and structural engineering services, as well as security services to meet your facilities needs efficiently and effectively.
Go green without going into the red
Developers sometimes shy away from green design when they see the price for showcasing techniques like living roofs or specialty daylighting systems. These tools deliver cost savings in the long run, but they require a big investment up front. It doesn’t have to be this way. Alternatives exist that can deliver great sustainability benefits for a modest price. Our experienced LEEDTM Accredited Professionals will help identify environmental and operational considerations starting at the site selection stage.
Clearing regulatory hurdles
Our staff is well versed in fire safety, ventilation, and many other facility and building codes. Let us help to make sure your building achieves full regulatory compliance.
Our services include:
- State, County & Local Government Buildings
- Correctional Facilities and Courthouses
- College and University Buildings
- Convention Centers
- K-12 Educational Facilitates
- Hospitals & Health Care Facilities
- Parking Garages
- Commercial Buildings
- Programming, Feasibility Studies & Building Condition Surveys
- Cost Segregation Services
- Preconstruction Planning & Construction Phase Services